• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2nd Annual No Roads Required Offroad Show

NW99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
NoRoadsRequiredInfoPostcard.jpg

For those who dont know This is the event that has taken the place of the "Dont Fear The Jeeper" shows in years past.
That event name (due to copyright issues) can no longer be used, and the guy behind it no longer wants to have anything to do with the offoroad industry.
TOO BAD! Cuz last year, the first "No Roads Required" show was a huge success!
With only 5 weeks of planning and set-up, the show went off without a hitch, and had a great turnout.
This year, the online presence has been huge.
The outcry and accolades from all that were (and want to be) involved with or attend this years show has been so overwhelming,
that the event can no longer be contained within the Fast Specialties parking lot even with the addition of the adjacent car lot.
In fact the amount of vendors, and people that have already committed to or shown interest in going has become so great,
that the event is now going to be held at Portland International Raceway!!!
1940 North Victory Boulevard
Portland, OR 97217

There will be full service concessions there for food and beverages all day long.
There will (of course) be an RTI Ramp on site.
There will be several awards being handed out.
There will be a 50/50 Raffle there as well.... someone is going to walk away with a big wad of cash!

Money raised at No Roads Required will be benefiting the Tillamook State Forest ORV trail systems to help with maintenance of the existing trails and to help build/convert new ones in the coming years.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A GOOD NWC TURNOUT FOR THIS. Spread the word, and I'll see you there!
(I'm going to try to get a "NAXJA SECTION" set up for us so we can have a good presence, create some good awareness, and potentially do some recruiting too.)

*** Be sure to mention you're there for the No Roads Required Show when at the gate - this will ensure all funds collected go to ODF ***

NoRoadsRequiredInfoPostcard.jpg

For those who dont know This is the event that has taken the place of the "Dont Fear The Jeeper" shows in years past.
That event name (due to copyright issues) can no longer be used, and the guy behind it no longer wants to have anything to do with the offoroad industry.
TOO BAD! Cuz last year, the first "No Roads Required" show was a huge success!
With only 5 weeks of planning and set-up, the show went off without a hitch, and had a great turnout.
This year, the online presence has been huge.
The outcry and accolades from all that were (and want to be) involved with or attend this years show has been so overwhelming,
that the event can no longer be contained within the Fast Specialties parking lot even with the addition of the adjacent car lot.
In fact the amount of vendors, and people that have already committed to or shown interest in going has become so great,
that the event is now going to be held at Portland International Raceway!!!
1940 North Victory Boulevard
Portland, OR 97217

There will be full service concessions there for food and beverages all day long.
There will (of course) be an RTI Ramp on site.
There will be several awards being handed out.
There will be a 50/50 Raffle there as well.... someone is going to walk away with a big wad of cash!

Money raised at No Roads Required will be benefiting the Tillamook State Forest ORV trail systems to help with maintenance of the existing trails and to help build/convert new ones in the coming years.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A GOOD NWC TURNOUT FOR THIS. Spread the word, and I'll see you there!
(I'm going to try to get a "NAXJA SECTION" set up for us so we can have a good presence, create some good awareness, and potentially do some recruiting too.)

*** Be sure to mention you're there for the No Roads Required Show when at the gate - this will ensure all funds collected go to ODF ***

This is the day of my wedding. The wedding starts @ 530pm Sharp! All of you that are invited are encouraged to not be late. party1:

the wedding location is a good 30+min from PIR

Last edited:
An executive decision has been made..... you're wedding has been officially moved to the main stage at this event. :D
(u didnt get the memo?)

Hey I'm down with that. But which one of you is gonna break the news to Beth and her dad (who's paid $5000+ on the wedding) cause it won't be me.

TORX will probably be there at one point or another.

I finally washed all the TSF and Evans Creek mud off the Nail Salon today. I really need to hit it with some touch up paint and give it a good waxing. It's looking pretty well used these days.

Someone post up some pics of this event please. Something came up at the last minute and I couldn't go. It always seams to work out like this for me.

Back