• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

more renix/HO aw4 questions

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
so i have a 90 renix AW4 in my garage, i have a co worker about to scrap a 96 xj with a 2wd aw4. my 92 MJ is a ax15 2wd jeep.

so can i take that 96 aw4 harness, wire it into my 92 and run the 90 aw4? i have everything from the 96 at my disposal, is it possible?

-Ian

Well, do you have the TCM from the 90?

well at the time i had that 90 2wd, we just saved all the parts to make it 4x4. this mj wasnt even a thought at the time. i have the feeling after building this jeep i'm going to start hoarding parts. like almost whole jeeps just for parts, my very own jeep graveyard.

well at the time i had that 90 2wd, we just saved all the parts to make it 4x4. this mj wasnt even a thought at the time. i have the feeling after building this jeep i'm going to start hoarding parts. like almost whole jeeps just for parts, my very own jeep graveyard.

Welcome to my world. LOL

Back