• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brake Lines over 30"?

SeeingSpots

NAXJA Forum User
Flexed out my rig over the weekend and damn near snapped my 25" brake lines in half. I measured the brake line distance at full articulation and it puts me at 28.5" so I'll be needing a 30" line.

Anyone have a source on where to buy a set of that length that have the same banjo fitting type as stock?

Thanks,
Jim

Have you already lowered the hard line on the inner fender?

Yes. They're already mounted to the lowest part of the frame rail. Still stretched to the max.

The ones that I have are the Chevy lines.

Aftermarket yj lines are stupid long like that, check info them you could also run them down your control arms to

www.techna-fit.com

local to me and cheap too. DOT legal made to whatever length you want. tell them they are for a TJ wrangler though he doesn't understand that a cherokee is the same shit no matter how many times i tell him.

I wanna see a pic of your rig flexed out.

I have chevy hoses with lowered hard lines and my springs will fall out long before before I can max out the lines.

I don't know what to tell you then, other than I have a 7.5" lift vs. your 6.5". The DS spring was about half unperched, but the line was still stretched to the max before the spring came out.

Besides that, I'm adding a set of Ballistic Airshocks to the front so I'll definitely need longer lines within the next month anyways.

Back