• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift question

I will say that i got that lift the first time and i was not happy with the angle the arms are at when done. Makes for a really crappy ride. And to get caster that's even close to useable your arms get real close to the shock mounts. So when you flex the arms hits. Ya you can cut and turn the C's but at the time i didn't have time. I ended up getting the long arm upgrade and it has made a world of difference for the better.

Well I don't plan on doing much offroading when it's done. I'll be using it as a DD till this up coming semester is over so ill be doing more to it here and there. I just need to know what all I will need so I can slowly work to it

anything over 4 inches should be long armed or drop brackets.

and also consider an SYE. you are shooting for 6.5 inches of lift. you will want long arms for sure. do it right the first time or do it twice.

3" and trim. I'm with this guy, provided you're gonna wheel it. If you're going 6.5" and don't plan on wheelin' it...what the point? Just going for the look?

Back