• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This one time...at the CRAWL..

NAXJA Forum User
I rolled my XJ and it was like really scary because like it was in slow motion and I knew like this was SOOOO going to happen.

continue...American Pie style...

Yes...I'm a nerd.

This one time at the crawl I had glen convinced the carnage award went to Wisconsin.

This one time at the crawl I put a piece of scrap steel on top of glens jeep and proceeded to cut it w an angle grind, everyone thought i was cutting the top off.

This one time at the crawl I watched glen trash his rig in lions den

This is not a double post

This one time at the crawl me and a couple other mwcers drank all of glens beer.

Last edited:
This one time I watched Hobag dance around in a puddle hammered drunk chasing frogs......

This one time I watched Hobag dance around in a puddle hammered drunk chasing frogs......

I forgot about that one.....I started out looking for my Birkenstocks then it turned into a full on frog gig....good stuff.

This one time at the crawl I met Diamon Dave's top disciple.

This one time at the Crawl we almost ran over a horse.

This one time at the crawl I heard Ed mutter the F word!

This one time at the Crawl, Glenn wore a pink apron.

One time at the crawl I killed a power steering pump and Brad changed it in a parking lot...

This one time at the Crawl I flopped off an RTI ramp in the campground!

One time at the Crawl I snapped an alloy stub shaft, twisted the long side alloy shaft in two, and broke 3 out of 4 pins in my loc rite... All at the same time!

Back