• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shirt pic contest is posted in Non-tech forum

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1101531

Please post pics in that thread, should be fun.

We're going to have a photo contest for the picture to be used in the graphics on the back of the shirts and sweatshirts for the 30th Anniversary Celebration, which will be in Moab Oct 8-12 '13. Obviously, this needs to be an action shot of an XJ. It doesn't matter how modified the rig is, we're just looking for a great shot. It could help if the picture was in Moab, but it doesn't have to be. It could be a benefit to have a great shot of multiple rigs.

The winner will get a free event T-shirt and hoodie, with their pic on the back. If you can't make it to the event, we'll ship it to you. If you've already pre-ordered shirts with your event pre-registration (registration stuff up soon), you can choose to get a refund or recieve an additional shirt and sweatshirt. You need to be able to e-mail the picture, and it needs to be of sufficient size and resolution to be used for this purpose.

Here's how it will work. Post up your picture in this thread. If we think the pic has potential, I'll PM you and ask that you e-mail the pic to me. The contest will run from now until July 15. The winner will be announced sometime before the event in Oct, I can't promise a date since I'll be working with the graphic designer to determine what will work best on the shirts.

Please keep discussion out of this thread, unless you have a question about the contest. I know that will be hard, but do your best. If I think discussion is making it harder to go through all the pics, I'll just moderate the comments out. Please resist the temptation to just post a whole bunch of pics. We'll have to go through this thread many times, and the loading time will become excessive if there are many pics in a single post. Pick a couple of good ones, and enter those. By submitting a picture in this thread, you are giving us the right to use the picture.

Good luck to all who choose to participate. See you in Moab,

Back