• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

drive shaft question

jimmy96xj

NAXJA Forum User
Well my rear drive shaft blew apart a yesterday and I was thinking about buying a rough country drive shaft any one have any feed back on the rc drive shaft vs having my current shaft lengthened and getting it resplined and balanced

some punctuation would make that a little more readable...

... what is this going on, a blue XJ or a green one? This is important so we can tell if it will fit.

I'd get a junkyard driveshaft.

Sorry grammar sucks and I typed my the post above at work so I had to be quick. I had a front shaft it was to short because i have a 5 speed I might just try a zj front drive shaft, and kastein the color of my xj is in between blue and green lol

my point was... what the hell year XJ do you have, what motor does it have, and what rear diff does it have?

junk yard. just measure how long yours needs to be and look for one that its the correct dimensions. Im sure you can reuse the little flangy thing off your blown up shaft.

Adams Driveshaft in Vegas I believe.

Back