• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country LCA Bushings?

Tim00XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I noticed a knocking noise coming from my front end and it turned out to be the LCA bushing on the frame side. However, I'm having issues finding correct replacements. The control arms are the old adjustable style (before the flex-joint) with rubber bushings on both ends. Any ideas on where to find replacements(I'm assuming RC doesn't carry bushing replacements for these anymore)?

Here's what they look like:

785215760_640.jpg

They werent very helpful when I spoke with them. Claimed it was a proprietary bushing.
ended up cutting down some poly yota bushings I sourced locally

Contacted Rough Country and the person I talked to suggested that I e-mail a picture of the control arm in order to get a better idea of the bushing. Still haven't received a response indicating whether or not they can supply the bushing.

Probably not the bushings clunking.. those arms are notorious for wallowing the threads out hard to tell unless you have someone watch them while you cycle the suspension (jump up and down on the bumper)

Back