• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need an old O2 Sensor

WildernessJeep

NAXJA Forum User
I am working on a project, and need the female plug from your second old O2 sensor. I don't need the sensor, just the plug, so it doesn't make any sense to buy the whole thing. If you have an old O2 sensor sitting around, PM me; I'd appreciate you dropping it in the mail to me.

What year? There are a few styles of O2 sensor connector on the XJ/MJ.

I just did my (2) O2's saturday on my '98.

The front (upstream) one has no damage
The rear downstream one I butchered the outer connector housing so I could get a box-end wrench over it without cutting the wires. If you're interested I can mail you both connectors

Nick

I am working on a project, and need the female plug from your second old O2 sensor. I don't need the sensor, just the plug, so it doesn't make any sense to buy the whole thing. If you have an old O2 sensor sitting around, PM me; I'd appreciate you dropping it in the mail to me.

From Joe Peters and well stated. Sounds harsh but just makes sense:
"Let’s play a game.

You pretend that you are the only one that knows what year/engine/model, etc that you are asking about.

We will all pretend you never asked a question until you provide at least the bare minimum of information about your vehicle".

I bet he has 4 wheel Jeep!!!

:party:

From Joe Peters and well stated. Sounds harsh but just makes sense:
"Let’s play a game.

You pretend that you are the only one that knows what year/engine/model, etc that you are asking about.

We will all pretend you never asked a question until you provide at least the bare minimum of information about your vehicle".

What is it that you are up to? Building a simulator?

What is it that you are up to? Building a simulator?

I am working on a project to monitor the O2 gases/voltage, to see if I can wire up an LED red/green light on the dash for engine performance.

Even if I was working on a simulator, I've already been warned about posting things related to that in this forum. To be clear, I'm not building a simulator.

Cool, it sounds like you're building it to plug in instead of hacking up the harness, which is a major pet peeve of mine. I'd love to see how it comes out.

Back