• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pets???

Desert Jeepin

NAXJA Forum User
My dad and I both plan on bringing our dogs (1 each). I have a med. sized mutt that I saved from the pound, very "other dog friendly". My dad has a little rag dog thing. Neither of us could find sitters for that length of time, and heck, they're like family and we hate to leave them anyways.

Anyone else bringing their pet/s?

We are bringing LugNut and we are still working on his social skills with other animals....But he loves people....

Heather

We will probably be bringing the newest addition to the Bones household this trip. "Auzzie" (AKA Short Shaft) is a 7 MO Yorkie. We gotta do something to wear the little sh*t out.

Just a friendly reminder to those with pets: Always use a leash anywhere near drop offs and NEVER leave a pet unattended in a vehicle with the windows even partially raised, not even for a "short time".

Bones :skull1:

GSequoia said:
I'm not even touching that one!

I wouldn't touch it either: You don't know where it's been!:eek:

Hell, I'll bet Beezil doesn't know where his monkey's been either! :D

Bones :skull1:

dogs and Beezil's monkey

this whole thread started with dogs and is CERTAINLY ending with 'em!
Just thinking about Beezil's monkey makes me feel "skanky" all over.:D

I'm staying away from Beezil's monkey, that's for sure...

But we are bringing our little 4 legger. She's been all over Moab, even on the chairlift to Moab Rim!

tacomalift.jpg

Kristen's bringing me. Does that count?

We're finding a baby sitter for the k-9. He would give Bones a heart attack. He thinks the appropriate way to look over a ledge is with his front paw's hanging over. If there's a cliff than there has to be a bird.

Later,
Lincoln

Back