• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hot sex for one ton

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
AUT_3211.JPG

AUT_3212.JPG

AUT_3213.JPG

AUT_3214.JPG

AUT_3215.JPG

AUT_3216.JPG

yeah, there's one link that has a single shear pictured......its a tough compound angle....was too lazy to mess with it last night.....that'll be the first thing I do right after lunch

(chomp chomp)

WOW!!

Wow, that is a project and a half, for me at least, and looking great.

[Fat Bastard Voice] Thats dead sexy!!!!! [Fat Bastard Voice]

Mike

What are you doing for axle torque,all of your arms are above the axle centerline????

Beezil, you might get a day to catch up. explosion at chemical plant in Miamisburg and some of the area evacuated. Maybe Seran caused IT!!!

dammit beez, you make me mad jealous

Aw man! You beat me to it! Iguess now I'll have to come up with some other cool unique idea that everyone will envy.:mad:

rcp....

not a concern.

look at any recent 4-link design.....

they're all going abnove the centerline.

as long as the heim joint stay tight(quality joints used) there will be no play.

link location and angles are placed with roll axis and anti-squat in mind.....

Got any more info and pics of the elliptical leafs?
:cool:

I did a exhaustive search on POR, found a BUTTLOAD of pics.....

there's a zillion ideas out there.

I couldn't have done what I did if it weren't for the awesome info I got on a thread I posted on the subject a couple months ago.

ed stevens wrote a HUGE responce which I printed out and read a dozen times.

and of course, I've been in touch with one-fug the whole time, basically just riding in his wake.....

read the thread "god of suspension" on por...

lots of good info, but tons of crap to wade through...

and there's two or three good posts on the subject right here.

-(thanks scott)

I couldn't have done what I did if it weren't for the awesome info I got on a thread I posted on the subject a couple months ago.

If you do a thread search for " 1/4 ellip " you'll find the thread in which Beezil is referring. Very informative.:)

Back