• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Elbe Hills Fun Run: 5/18

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
file.php

Anyone interested? I'm itching to get out again, and thought this might be a good excuse to go wheel Elbe.

I am might be in for this if I don't tow down to CA for some camping/wheeling. Haven't wheeled in WA yet since I got here in Feb. Looking to get out and see some local trails. Let me know if you plan to do this.

Might be just enough time for me to finish up some things on the XJ so I can make this run. Sounds like fun! Anyone run Elbe in the past that can share some info on what to expect? How about minimum requirements?

I am might be in for this if I don't tow down to CA for some camping/wheeling. Haven't wheeled in WA yet since I got here in Feb. Looking to get out and see some local trails. Let me know if you plan to do this.
Lets do it! Elbe is a pretty cool little place with some fun/technical trails. You'll learn real quick what "timber crawling" is about.

Might be just enough time for me to finish up some things on the XJ so I can make this run. Sounds like fun! Anyone run Elbe in the past that can share some info on what to expect? How about minimum requirements?
Armor, and lots of it. The trails are tight, and can get pretty dug out. I'm not sure what the current conditions are like, but for the basic trails I'd recommend at least 31's and a locker.

Lets do it! Elbe is a pretty cool little place with some fun/technical trails. You'll learn real quick what "timber crawling" is about.

Armor, and lots of it. The trails are tight, and can get pretty dug out. I'm not sure what the current conditions are like, but for the basic trails I'd recommend at least 31's and a locker.

Mine has a new RE 3.5" Super Flex lift with 32x11.50x15 Goodyear MTR's but it's open, open. Picked up 3 skid plates that need to go on to. They are gas tank, transfer case and the front skid plate. Still need to cut out the fenders too. No winch bumper yet.

Back