• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Jeepfest- big raffle winner

A big thanks to :NAXJA: and all the sponsors for the great raffle prizes! With all the prizes I took home, I think the Jeep will be ready for Moab, so I reserved my camping site for the 30 year anniversary trip in October! :D

Thanks to:
Dirtbound Offroad for the window storage racks!
Napier Precision Products for the $50 gift certicate!
4wheel Parts for the Rugged Ridge deflator kit!
Serious Offroad for the 1ton OTK Steering Kit!
CTM Racing Products for the Dana 30/44 CTM U-joints!

:cheers:

Thanks NAXJA for all the swag I took home at the raffle! Had a blast wheeling with the novice group, great people! looking forward to more wheeling in the future!!

A big thanks to :NAXJA: and all the sponsors for the great raffle prizes! With all the prizes I took home, I think the Jeep will be ready for Moab, so I reserved my camping site for the 30 year anniversary trip in October! :D

Thanks to:

There's always someone that seems to have the winningest batch of tickets =).
Neither of you are allowed to go to Moab... some of us other folks want to win at the raffle there! LOL. Ah, you can go...just don't participate in the raffle! :nono:

Don, glad to hear you're going--I think the 30th Anniversary Fall Fling is going to be totally amazing...

Thanks to:

:worship: I'm comin to hang with you next time!!!!

No he used all his luck at this raffle.

I win at every raffle I go too lol, won the weekend before SoCal fest at the SoCal roundup, won 4 times at SoCal fest and last night I won twice on only two tickets at the srd offroad nights in vista at the prohibition brewery lol

It was beginners luck, it will never happen again!! Lol
I am really looking forward to Moab, never been there and it's only a short 4 hour drive my new home in SLC!

Moving to Salt Lake City from Lancaster... Hmmm... I guess you'll be halfway between SoCalFest & the Fall Fling, then!

Back