• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Wiper Pulse Module

BMWGuy

NAXJA Forum User
I've checked the rear hatch wiring harness, rear wiper switch, and motor. I have isolated the issue as the pulse module attached to the rear wiper motor. I cannot find a replacement part on-line. Some of the GM modules look similar. I have the board out of the housing but I cannot disconnect the plug with the wires from the board. I'm looking for a bad wire or solder joint.

As it currently stands, the wiper will cycle (once) half-way and stop. The red wire in the harness for the motor starts to heat up, eventually blowing the 20 amp fuse. I don't want to replace the entire motor just to get the module. Any insight/assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Rear wiper motors should be less than $20 at a pick and pull. Just replace the whole motor instead of reinventing the wheel. My .02¢

Back