• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LWB bed chop for your enjoyment

djrethoret

NAXJA Forum User
here it is.

Nicely done! Sure hope that rear bumper finds a new home on a needy MJ.......

yes i want to build a bumper that ties the whole thing together and also again allows for operation on the tailgate, this is just the initial effort. and i didnt cut it to any specific length, i just cut 16 inches out. i wanted to get the overhang and close as possible and its pretty close

ive actually read your build thread on comanche club "cover to cover" Mnkyboy. Im a fan of your work lol. thanks for the link.

the main problem i have is this is actually a daily driver so i have to do everything in these little steps. now that ive made the bed cut i want to basically resto-mod or i wont feel like its finished.

that looks good, any worried about smashing shackles?

I don't have any problems so I think he will be fine.
2012-09-23121907_zps782d02eb.jpg

2012-09-23122059_zps5ff79e24.jpg

nice rear end ; ) lol. yeah the butt of this jeep is going to be as simple as possible. i have smacked both shackles but its easy to drive off a shackle, not easy to drive off a hooked bed. i hate the rake these things seem to get gonna do long arms and 2 more inches of lift in the front of mine

Back