• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cutting stock rear bumper...Need Ideas

Mute9937

NAXJA Forum User
I am in the middle of doing the Cut & Fold mod on my fenders and rear quarter panels. I am also cutting the front bumper with 45* ends. My dilemma is the rear bumper, should I cut it like the front to match?
I want it to look good with the quarter panels.

Has anyone else cut their rear bumpers?

Mine clearanced itself before I got around to cutting it. It's bent up on each side at an angle starting at the bumper mounts. Doesn't look too bad actually. If my work computer didn't suck, I'd post a picture.

If you're cut and folding the rear corners i'd do the rear like the front. But thats just me. Would look funny IMO with the bumpercaps on a cut and folded corner panel.

Thats what i'm thinking. It will probably look best if front and rear matched anyway. I have been searching every way I can think of to see some pics before I do it but all I find are front bumpers. If anyone some rear bumper pics, I would still like to see them.

Last edited:
Back