• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bushwacker flat fender flares

HKB3

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone installed the bushwacker flat fender flares on a MJ?
141666-lg.jpg

Wanted to know how well the rear flares fit.
Thanks

I read somewhere that the rear flares for a XJ will not work on the MJ, the wheel openings are different sized. I have not tried it yet though.

I have a set on my 98. I think they fit very well. I have rubbed them against some trees and rocks and they have not yet deformed or come off the rig. All in all in my opinion a very good product for what they are. I have always just kept in the back of my mind that they are not steel flair's. Your not going to be able to lay the jeep over on them. All in all they look good and do what I expected them to.

I have a set on my 98. I think they fit very well. I have rubbed them against some trees and rocks and they have not yet deformed or come off the rig. All in all in my opinion a very good product for what they are. I have always just kept in the back of my mind that they are not steel flair's. Your not going to be able to lay the jeep over on them. All in all they look good and do what I expected them to.

I think he is asking if they will fit the MJ wheel opening

Ever Since My Phone Switched To Jellybean, It Capitalizes The First Letter Of Every Word... Not My Choice

And Thanks For The Link, Been Looking For A While

I would go with flexy flares. IF I decide to put flares back on my heep, that is what it will be.

Back