• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OHC wiring

XJLI

NAXJA Forum User
I know, there's a million threads on this. I have a console out of a 99, I have a 98. I have just a console, that's it. I've seen a wiring diagram but it confuses the hell out of me... It looks like I need to connect something to the front part of the console, and those are the wires I'm missing. I just need to know what to tap where, I'm pretty sure I found where tr wires would be in the kick panel.

u9a5y6u2.jpg

This goes up to the headliner
jadevy6u.jpg

Last edited:
Locating a factory original wire harness will be much easier than hand wiring, especially if wire diagrams are not easy for you to decode.

Locating a factory original wire harness will be much easier than hand wiring, especially if wire diagrams are not easy for you to decode.

I get the diagrams, but I just don't see the front connector on any of them. I have multimeter and a cable toner, so I know where everything starts and ends. I made a harness in my 93 but I had better info

Back