• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 4th ride....

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I'll be arriving on the 3rd and will be ridding on the 4th. Who's in and what kinid of trails you looking to hit up?

Depending on when we get in and how tired we are Carmine and I may be in. We pan to leave here late on the 3rd hopefully putting us to the camp ground by mid morning (or earlier). We may need to rest for a few hours though.

Oh, I reckon i can wheel for a while. I'm considering checking out some local stuff and maybe heading over to Cumberland Gap for a day trip so i'm a maybe.

Wife's vacation approved. Time to finish this terd and ride.

Carmine and I will definitely be there on the 4th. We're leaving Ocala ~ 10AM on the 3rd and made a reservation for that night in cabin 4 (we have it for the nights of the 4th, 5th, 6th , and 7th as well).

IS IT JULY YET???!!!

:)

Won't be able to make it down until the 4th now, probably take my little cousin up to Kingdom Come state park and check it out.

Back