• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Rock track bar bushing size?

premoxj

NAXJA Forum User
mine are shot, already. Iron Rock is telling me they're 5 days out on shipping, then another 3 or 4 days until they arrive in CA. Does anyone know what size bushings they are so I can just order them local? i'm trying to avoid taking down my daily driver...and I couldn't find much info online.

thanks

Why are they bad?Mine is over a year old and i have no problems with them at all.Did it come loose on you or something? I go out almost every weekend and beat me jeep hard.

Now this makes me want to go look at mine.

Why are they bad?Mine is over a year old and i have no problems with them at all.Did it come loose on you or something? I go out almost every weekend and beat me jeep hard.

Now this makes me want to go look at mine.

Two years on my bushings and they are still good.

yea, i dont know what to tell you guys...but its done. lol 6"LA, 35's, beadlocks, drive it hard, wheel it hard...and its a daily. who knows. i've blown them out before, it happens. the TB is the weekend link in the suspension. I'm hoping the steering ram will help me from blowing them out so often. i used to garbel them up in my JK with similiar similiar build all the time. i pretty much kept 2 of them in my center console and just replaced them every other or every third wheeling trip lol oh yea, its over a year old now. i think a yr and a half maybe.

anyways, does anyone happen to know the dimensions off the top of their head? it would really save me some time in the driveway that i really dont have atm?

thanks!

i've been tossing around the concept. Just a little short on doh right now saving up for this wedding in October and some other vacation plans coming up. bushings are 10 bucks.

IRO is standing behind their product and sending me out a prototype flex joint for free to demo. they only asked that i send them feedback. awesome, love these guys so far!

Back