• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LED grilles

I usually hate aftermarket grills, but those look pretty good. I wouldn't mind mounting a couple of their small lights in my grill.

What's there to make? Cut out the black plastic in your grille slots and mount some dually lights back there. That's what I'll be doing soon on my WJ.

We make stuff like that all the time here at work, there for emergency vehicles and some construction. Been thinking if making one for the xj. But that's as far as it has gone LOL

We make stuff like that all the time here at work, there for emergency vehicles and some construction. Been thinking if making one for the xj. But that's as far as it has gone LOL

think some more and make it happen sucka

Grillz......they ain't just for brothas, yo!

gangsta1.jpg

Those Rigid grilles are $300 each for a piece of waterjetted stainless steel coated black. I'm not seeing the difficulty in hard-mounting some Rigid lights behind your stock grille and throwing some black gutter mesh around them. I bet it'll save you $275 and still look just as good.

Back