• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Premier Power Welder ?

chris420

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have a Premier Power Welder? If so were did you mount the controll box? I only run the Sierra Rocks and never have a need for a winch so I figure my next investment should be this. I have seen guys break all kinds of stuff on the trail leaving them dead in the water four hours if not days until parts arrive. I dont want to be that guy.

Pretty bold statements. What about learning arc welding with batteries, and adding a winch?
I have seen two batteries last easily 30 minutes. 3 batteries last over an hour.

I've had the pleasure of using a premier on another guys rig(must be nice to have a $1500 tool you don't even know how to use) and they are awesome. Way better than batteries in series and no worry about draining the batts. That being said, I'll probably never buy 1 and I do have a winch. It's a lot of coin for a trail tool. I have welders at home and have drug a generator and my welder into the trail to fix my broken junk, but its pretty rare to need all that. It's a great product, and would surely score you some cold ones if you're willing to share out on the trail.

Back