• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

31rst Moonshiners 4x4 Swapmeet - 3/10/13

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Spanaway Moonshiners Jeep Club

31st ANNUAL

4 X 4
Offroad
&
High Performance
Swapmeet

Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade

Used 4 x 4 Vehicles
New & Used Parts

March 10, 2013
9 A.M. to 4 P.M, Sunday

Puyallup Fair & Events Center
PUYALLUP, WASHINGTON

Exit No. 127 from I-5, Follow SR 512 Ten Miles to Fairgrounds

Open to the Public
General Admission $10.00
Under 12 Free

The Oldest 4 x 4 Swap Meet in the Northwest
I didn't see this posted, so I thought I'd toss it up. If you haven't been before it can be fun just to browse around, a good opportunity to find some pretty good deals, or hard to find parts. If you don't have anything going on check it out.

I'll probably make the trek up for it. Don't really need anything, but it's something to do. I've gone the past two years.

I might be heading up saturday to go see an old friend up there. If I dont make it saturday I will probably go up sunday morning for this. You goin alone? The WK is pretty comfy...

when is this?
March 10th, this coming Sunday.
I might be heading up saturday to go see an old friend up there. If I dont make it saturday I will probably go up sunday morning for this. You goin alone? The WK is pretty comfy...
Keep me in the loop. Not sure what my plan is as of yet. I was planning on taking my gas sipper up there. I'm sure I can convince someone to come with.

Anyone else going/thinking on going?

So who went other than, TORX?

I know I ran into a few familiar faces while browsing.

I picked up a nice Kinetic Recovery Rope from ASR Offroad, some swag from Swag Offroad, and a new to me Craftsman 3/8 ratchet for the trail since Rockbilly broke my old one. :D

Back