• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE-Lifted

Bosch.0

NAXJA Forum User
Replaced my old lift that was on the Jeep when I bought it from my dad. It had a 3.5" Tuff Country lift, Procomp ES3000 shocks, and 31" BFG AT's.

Before:
imag0095ly.jpg

After:
3.5" RE Superflex w/ full leafs, Bilstein 5100's, 32/11.5 Hankook Dynapro MT's, 15" Procomp 7031 w/ 3.75 backspacing, RE HD Adjustable Trackbar (not installed yet, need to get the bracket), RE Steering Stabilizer, etc.

image1ob.jpg

photoyyp.jpg

imagevfki.jpg

Still need to get it aligned, do some minor trimming, and find out what the small clunk from the driver rear is and i'll be good to go.

Like the forward rake stance & the tire/wheel combo:thumbup:

I've had a set of Dynapro M/T's for 2.5 years, ~15k miles. They're holding up good. Rears probably got 40-50% left, fronts more like 30-40%. Road noise is moderate, definitely hear em (they're mud terrains). Thing I like the best about them is, on my 15x7 rims, I've run them as low as 10 PSI no problem, & even though it's killing my mileage, I normally run them around 30. They are HORRIBLE in the snow though. Open diffs + 2WD = embarrassing. Obviously, much better in 4WD, but in deep snow, if you dont have forward momentum, they just dig down.

Great set up! very clean! perfect proportioned lift/tire set up. how loud are those Hankooks?
Thanks! They aren't terribly loud but you can hear them.

Like the forward rake stance & the tire/wheel combo

I've had a set of Dynapro M/T's for 2.5 years, ~15k miles. They're holding up good. Rears probably got 40-50% left, fronts more like 30-40%. Road noise is moderate, definitely hear em (they're mud terrains). Thing I like the best about them is, on my 15x7 rims, I've run them as low as 10 PSI no problem, & even though it's killing my mileage, I normally run them around 30. They are HORRIBLE in the snow though. Open diffs + 2WD = embarrassing. Obviously, much better in 4WD, but in deep snow, if you dont have forward momentum, they just dig down.
Thanks man, I haven't tested them in the snow, we'll see tomorrow.

Back