• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big offroad leafs...or alternatives

wishihad1

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everybody

Well I'm looking to redo my rear suspension. Ive got the front working really well, but I made a homebrew 6" pack years ago when i was broke, and its worked. but its pretty stiff, and its on its last leg. I'm planning on running the liquid iron leaf sliders, some kind of 1-1.5 inch shackle, and 4 inch springs. I liked the reviews I was seeing on the big offroad springs, but I cant seem to find them. did they close up, and if so whats my best alternative to a flexy 4 inch pack?

thanks

Unfortunately, BOR did close it's doors a couple of years ago.

well that sucks...any good alternatives then. I have installed a lot of different leaf packs on XJs before from most of the major companies and honestly have never been very happy with the ride quality, or offroad performance. just about every full pack ive installed has rode like an old wagon, and flexed like a brick offroad.

Alcan, national or deaver.

Back