• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beer

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
My wife would like a case of rolling rock light.

Cant get it here.

mac 'thanks' gyvr

Should've bought some out there last week when I was at Koh...

mac 'hindsight' gyvr

Almost positive I can get it here , they are a Stl. company i think

Edit.
Its not looking good i called Friar Tucks , a liquor warehouse the size of walmart open to the public.
Not only did he say they no longer carried it but his liquor rep happened to be standing right there and he asked him about it.
The liquor rep said It was no longer even available for order.

I looked on the rolling rock website and it isnt listed as a product either.
I will call around a bit and see if i can find some on shelves But if you get it this time it may be your last.

I couldn't find any solid info online about it being discontinued so hopefully im wrong

Last edited:
Yeah we can get the regular here...just not the light.

Of course she likes the light...

mac 'never easy' gyvr

i'll keep my eyes peeled as well. i know they carry the regular watered down version here, but not sure about the light variety. is it to early to go to the liquor store?

edit: who am i kidding, i live in rockford, i'm already late to the party.

Hey Mac we can get it here in Columbus. I checked and they have it in stock. How much do you want Aaron to bring you. (Sorry Im not attending this year)
Cardboard

One or two cases is fine. Ill pay whoever back or I can PayPal you.

mac 'light' gyvr

Hey Mac we can get it here in Columbus. I checked and they have it in stock. How much do you want Aaron to bring you. (Sorry Im not attending this year)
Cardboard

Its like you have a broke Jeep and a daughter getting married or something! :D I'd be happy to bring it up for him.

i believe i asked someone for moon man but don't remember who. but i would still like a case and a price if someone is willing.

Back