• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lockheart basin

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Since I'm probably going to drag my trailer down to stay in I was thinking about an overnighter trail. Thinking of maybe Tues or Wed taking off and running LockHeart basin then coming back to town. It would be a single overnight camp on the trail.

Anyone interested in joining? It's a pretty remote part of the area not a lot of people get to.

I'm down!

We may be up for this also...give the M-416 a good workout.

We may be up for this also...give the M-416 a good workout.

If I can get one in time I'm planning on bringing one.......we'll have ourselves an expo wheeling day. It'd be great if you and Tara came along for that!

If I can get one in time I'm planning on bringing one.......we'll have ourselves an expo wheeling day. It'd be great if you and Tara came along for that!

Our 416 is going out for sure if we drive out. Still 50/50 on driving out or towing out. Still need a tow rig if we are going to go that route. Sounds like a fun side trip.

Back