• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter grudge matches?

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
When we were at the 25th during the dinner we watched videos of the 20th grudge match between SoCal and Colorado. The video was pure awesomeness.

Does anyone have any interest in doing something like that again?

Given enough time I'm sure we can get a couple shitboxes together to get out some pent up forum aggression out on each other.

I wouldn't know who has the vids. Nor do I know what the details were. But, I wouldn't mind whipping on you pansies :D

Last edited:
I remember a couple stock xjs with welded diffs being beat to hell at the proving grounds, good times!

Do it 24 hours of lemons style.

Each chapter has $500 to spend. That includes the cost of the jeep. Use the ultra 4 course at area Bfe. Best time wins.

Of course this would have to be totally off the books with no involvement by naxja or its chapters. We would have to come up with fake names for each of the chapters. Something like:

NWC chapter = Shit, it's raining again.
Sierra chapter = I like rainbows
IC chapter = what? Another wife?
Colorado chapter = help, I can't breathe
So cal chapter = the thug life
MWC = I like sheep. No. I REALLY LIKE SHEEP.
Az chapter = frying eggs on the roof again
Red River= we love guns
North East chapter= we hate guns
South West chapter= family tree doesn't fork

Just my thoughts. I'm sure there are better ones. :D

Last time, IIRC Grant paid for the rigs. The problem is one of liability and access. If the authorities get wind of any kind competition on government land, NAXJA will be in hot water, maybe even legal or criminal. NAXJA's insurance will not cover anything and we will never be able to get insurance again.

If you plan to do this, then do it right. Get the permits and event insurance, and do all that is required.

Hiding names and doing it under the table has a legal term. It's called conspiracy.

Last time, IIRC Grant paid for the rigs. The problem is one of liability and access. If the authorities get wind of any kind competition on government land, NAXJA will be in hot water, maybe even legal or criminal. NAXJA's insurance will not cover anything and we will never be able to get insurance again.

If you plan to do this, then do it right. Get the permits and event insurance, and do all that is required.

Hiding names and doing it under the table has a legal term. It's called conspiracy.

Bfe is private property. Problem solved.

Do it at BFE where its private and no permits ate needed, and if there is no money for winning even on blm land it do t matter unless its called an event. But its not. Just a bunch of friends getting together and seeing who is better

So hypothetically speaking of course, what would be the "rules", the challenge, and the reward for winning (or penalty for losing)?

Do it 24 hours of lemons style.

Each chapter has $500 to spend. That includes the cost of the jeep. Use the ultra 4 course at area Bfe. Best time wins.

Of course this would have to be totally off the books with no involvement by naxja or its chapters. We would have to come up with fake names for each of the chapters. Something like:

NWC chapter = Shit, it's raining again.
Sierra chapter = I like rainbows
IC chapter = what? Another wife?
Colorado chapter = help, I can't breathe
So cal chapter = the thug life
MWC = I like sheep. No. I REALLY LIKE SHEEP.
Az chapter = frying eggs on the roof again
Red River= we love guns
North East chapter= we hate guns
South West chapter= family tree doesn't fork

Just my thoughts. I'm sure there are better ones. :D
hey. Almost all of us love guns, our governments just hate them :shiver: and VT/NH have some pretty decent gun laws/lack thereof.

North East Chapter = who needs rocker panels?

Back