• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROLL CALL

NW99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I know its early, but I figured this would be a good place to post up the list of everyone who is going.
This will obviously change as time goes on, and as we get closer updated lists will be posted.
But if your in....let's hear it!

I'll be there to keep the Gresham boys in check.

Maybe

It's between this and the overland expedition rally in Leavenworth that same weekend! Dave would love to come hang out, just need to feel out which place I want to go more! Lol

The family and I are going to try and make this for sure. I have a question though. Is there camping that will accommodate a 31 foot bumper pull toy hauler? I think if I put stock tires on the jeep it will fit inside. I've just got to check the payload capacity of it. Otherwise we will tent camp. What's the facilities there like also? Thanks in advance for any info.

There is plenty of space for a toy hauler.

iirc, there are restroom buildings and a water spicket, and dumpster.

Anyone have GPS coordinates for where this is being held , mainly the campsite? I've been in the state for 14 days and have no clue where anything is.

Anyone have GPS coordinates for where this is being held , mainly the campsite? I've been in the state for 14 days and have no clue where anything is.

GPS: N 47 00.606 W 121 07.861

I'm in for myself plus a co-driver, in the Little Jeep that Can. :spin1:

Now, I've got to make these letters RED:

If I can get a work party together between now and then to put the YJ together I'll be in.

Bad news fellas.. ..I'm going to Stockholm for 2 months this summer for work. May-June. The good news is I'll be working on visual effects for Battlefield 4!

Back