• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats on YOUR to-do list?

NW99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I figure I'll start things off, and ask you all what needs to be done in your garage or to your rig before June, so that your ready for this year's NW Fest?

For me, it's going to involve a new steering set up minimum, and maybe collect some more spare parts. I'd like to have a couple more skid plates, and some different (new) tires. Getting the rear locked to match the front is on the list too.

Thats it for me, what do YOU have to do?

Install gas skid, add my bb and find some good 31" m/t, get rid of the blue tinted off road lights, install yj steering box, upgrade wires and install 136a alternator. Fun stuff lol

New clutch and slave
Fix bench seat
Deck and speakers
Steering wheel
Install cluster from Mnkyboy
Headliner

I keep forgetting I need a bumper to mount my winch on.....
Gonna have to do something about that one of these days.....

install lift,gears, sye,tires, winch and winch bumper this weekend.its going to be a busy three day weekend . thanks to those friends helping ahead of time.

well my to-do's arnt so much XJ related as they are for the Family Sleeper

next month ill be doing cabnetry finaly. installing some 110v receps, finish out the 12v, install solar system, frame swap,install powerpoint, and setup inside/out entertanment center.

jeep just needs a belly pan, bump stops, rear leafs, oil change, and a detail.:cool:

Bronze.

Top off at Whistlin Jacks. :dunno:

Ideally I'd like to get a rack/shelf built for the rear cargo area. Something that can hold everything down a bit more securely, but we'll see how much time I have beforehand.

if I were attending...

* get gears installed (I bought 4.10s with TORX's help!)
* fix e-fan override switch (it never worked, I never investigated why not..)
* install upper rear shock mounts

Steering is done, bumpstops somehow got added to the list now,
Wheels and tires have been scratched off.....
Lets see if I cant get some mudflaps and another skid plate on between now and then.

Back