• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is going to be an exciting event!

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
A few new things are being added this year, our event sponsor Iron Rock Offroad will be wheeling with us, we are having non sanctioned barbie jeep races, free camping (again), and I'm very happy to announce that the MWC BOD has purchased a GoPro digital camera to raffle to those who attend. We will not be selling tickets for the camera, rather only requiring you to attend as a paid member of NAXJA, and be preregistered.

We are looking forward to wf13 being the most exciting MWC event to date!

Please remember to register by FEBRUARY 5! This is key to receive free camping and be in the drawing for the GoPro! Also, there are no guarantees you will receive a shirt or there will be food for you at the banquet if you don't register by February 5.

Please read the vehicle requirements posted in the stickies, ask questions now. We have turned people away in the past with out refunds and we will do it again if we feel your rig is unsafe.

Thank you all for being the greatest jeepers on the planet!

Dan

awesome! WF gets better every year.

Sweet, I'm buying a GoPro before WF, if I win the one in the drawing mine will be for sale! :D

You know you guys keep screwing me...

last year i was planning on becoming a paid member during the march membership drive, but free camping had me join earlier.

this year(because i forgot to renew) i was planning on waiting until the march membership drive, but this is to good of a deal to pass up.

:wierd:

Glad you came back from the dark side Sam.

You know you can renew during the membership drive and just be paid up for two years, I renew every March to participate in the drive, I expire in August 2015 or something.

If Cheeseman wins, he said he would use it in the shower with Rev.

Let's hope he doesn't win.

1159_4602939065478_1307636790_n.jpg

:D

Back