• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**REQUIREMENTS**PLEASE READ**

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
These are the vehicle requirements:

All vehicles must have the following equipment to attend the off road portion of MWC sponsored events:

• Legally required automobile insurance and registration, as required from the state you reside and required by the Badlands;

• Visibly charged Fire extinguisher, we highly recommend 2.5 lb minimum;

• First Aid Kit;

• Tow strap (no metal hooks allowed);

• Safety belts anchored to factory mounts or vehicle frame;

• Spare tire, jack, and lug wrench (unless you have beadlocks and are able to unlock one or both axles;

• Adequate tow points both front and rear, properly attached. NO welded hooks allowed.

• CB Radio

Also.....your battery MUST be securely mounted, YES we will check.

If you have ANY questions about if you will passtech PM me NOW,sothereistime to correct any issues.

We really need to enforce these requirements, if you don't pass tech, you will not be allowed to run with our group, no refunds.

Last edited:
So no spare tire required if you are beadlocked and have locking hubs? Because I'm having a hell of a time finding a spare 37" mtr

Re: Re: **REQUIREMENTS**PLEASE READ**

stock factory hooks and mounts will pass. You must have them front and rear, they MUST be secured with the factory or better brackets.

Rev

Rear has the factory hook, and a d ring shackle hitch. The front is the factory hooks. They hold up pretty well.

Gotta love the factory front and rear lockers, and push button activated front sway disconnect

Was planning on having a new rear bumper but its looking like its not going to happen .

Will i pass tech with no rear bumper ? I have just the mounts On as of right now.

Between my gas tank skid and the factory rear hitch i feel protected and have a tow point .

I am a little concerned i could bend something that may make it harder when i do mount my bumper but since i plan on running greens i think id be okay

Was planning on having a new rear bumper but its looking like its not going to happen .

Will i pass tech with no rear bumper ? I have just the mounts On as of right now.

Between my gas tank skid and the factory rear hitch i feel protected and have a tow point .

I am a little concerned i could bend something that may make it harder when i do mount my bumper but since i plan on running greens i think id be okay

Sounds like you'll be fine.

Got some stuff around for the Jeep today, and my fire extinguisher gauge looked like this:

IMG-20130221-00220_zps213bd219.jpg

Would this pass tech? It's two years old, never been used.

It is in the green, I see the pic.

Back