• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

suspension options

jeeptorino68

NAXJA Forum User
so i have been running the following for the last about 6 years, but it is time to change it up.

30x9.5x15 BFG all terrains
1.75" coil spacer front, with an extra cherokee main leaf in the back.

then i upped it to the coil spacer+grand cherokee v8 coil. and added a 2" adjustable shackle to the back.

i recently put on 31" tires, and would like to get a bit more height (i know what you are thinking at this point, what are the measurements from the center of the hub to the bottom of the flair...i will measure tomorrow and post that up)

i would like to be able to stay with the short arm LCAs, but get a bit more lift, i would be fine with sticking with the coil spacers, or getting rid of them, same with the lift shackle (though i dont have stock ones to put back on instead)

no add-a leaf i would like to get complete leaf packs. any advice? probably looking for 1.5-2" coils and leaf springs to work with my current spacers/shackles.

OME 2" Leafs, probably MD. And, serious offroad has 4.5" RE coils for relatively inexpensive I would go that route for the front, in place of your current setup. Worst case as far as control arms go you could run some CAD brackets.

took measurements, i know this is a boring topic for most, but i thought i would post these and see if there is any other info...

RF 20.5
LF 20.25
RR 19.5
LR 19.5

so thats like 3 in the front and 2 in the back? it sure doesnt look that way...
it sits pretty level...

More like 2.5" in the rear. I believe that stock front is 17.5 and rear is 17

Don't you still have those coils that came with my LCAs?

Talk to dad, he should be able to get you OME leafs (without the full kit) at a from the guy I got mine from.

Back