• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojojojo wants to go to Lost lake snow run 1/19/13

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Meet at the subway on 26 across from E LoLo pass rd

70000 Mount Hood Hwy
Welches‎ Oregon‎ 97049

Saturday 1/19 @ 9am

We will park the tow rigs and meet up with everyone there

Will will be leaving at 9am!
so if you can show up at 8:30 filled and ready so we can make teams and roll out.

Plz have:
Food
Water
Warm clothes
Recovery gear
flashlight ect...

Snow runs can always go south in a hurry.

Plz have a full tank when you show up (there is a gas station about one mile before subway)
It's 28 miles to lost lake, in the snow that's its more like 100.

We will make team one and two when we all meet up.

Team one
Minimum 33s and locked front and rear

Team two
Everyone else

So little guys don't be afraid to come out Team two is for you.

So if your going post up that way if everyone is there before 9 we can leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mojojojo wants to go to Lost lake snow run 11/19/13

I'm in. I'll have a full rig with the fam.
Should be a good trip.
I've consistently done well in the snow, so I'll volunteer to lead group two.

I guess i am IN ! haha ! :D

I may have a friend with a white TJ coming along with me. Sounds like he will be hanging with group two.

I would also HIGHLY recommend a working CB. I know mine needs a minor tweek. the clock is ticking !

I'll bring up the rear for team two, my buddy Jarrod will be in group one with his Nissan, and maybe his buddy Jeremy with his Pathfinder.

jeremy will be in his old datsun truck but I am pretty sure we will be coming I still have to confirm with him but I will be there and with some luck I will have a cb installed by then?!?!?!?!?!?!? as long as some ones track bar doesnt take too long!

Dang we are sitting up for a trip in November(11/19)? And its only January lol jk, I'm eying my hardest to find time to add my bb lift and sort things out, I'm going to try to make it for the second group.

jeremy will be in his old datsun truck but I am pretty sure we will be coming I still have to confirm with him but I will be there and with some luck I will have a cb installed by then?!?!?!?!?!?!? as long as some ones track bar doesnt take too long!

For you it should be an hour or two tops. :) Any luck on those jobs?

i tore up my trans mount at the hangover run, i gotta see if i can track one down this weekend. ill be there, i may stay in p-town friday night to ease things on myself. last time up lolo was a long day for me.

Bronze.

what parts do you need?? the crossmember or the islator I probly have both throwen on the ground some where here. and if I dont I can find them.

what parts do you need?? the crossmember or the islator I probly have both throwen on the ground some where here. and if I dont I can find them.

the rubber mount betwene the trans and the crossmember is what i need. AW4. its tore in1/2 and my rear DS is comming up and rubbing on the e-brake cable.

thx curtis
Bronze.

Jon, I just checked, and I still have my old one.
Its a bit worn, and more than a little dirty, but its certainly better than what you got now. It should work. (I have an AW4 too)
It's yours if you want it! - Just not sure how to get it to you.....
(you wanna come up and grab that and that fairlead too?)

For you it should be an hour or two tops. :) Any luck on those jobs?

I got your stuff ready today moose!!!
u7uvepyv.jpg

NIIIIICE!!!!

Forecast is looking a bit on the warm side.... Should make for an interesting trip.

Got the jeep out of hibernation tonite, almost ready to roll :eeks1:

Back