• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2013 Pre-registration

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Registration is now up.

Pre-registration ends on Feb 5th.

Use this thread for any questions or errors and we will clean up as needed.

mac 'its almost here!' gyvr

Last edited by a moderator:
Registration site seems to be running fine......Where are the registrations?

Come on guys the one event we all wait all year for......

Ram" Get your asses registered" Rod

How should I mark payment, since I got a freebie this year?

JIM.

How should I mark payment, since I got a freebie this year?

JIM.

Jim: What did your WF freebie include? If you want to just send me a PM withy ou info and what it included. I will print and fill out a registration sheet for you. If you want any extras other than what your freebie gets you you could just send in that amount through the stores paypal account.

John

Jim: What did your WF freebie include? If you want to just send me a PM withy ou info and what it included. I will print and fill out a registration sheet for you. If you want any extras other than what your freebie gets you you could just send in that amount through the stores paypal account.

John

I'll let you know.

JIm.

Mine says event fee and dinner. I'll just be there Thursday night, hope I can get my t-shirt to wear in Hawaii.

I also have a freebie and will be registering sometime in the next couple weeks. I will send the amount for the rest minus (1) registration.

I also have a freebie and will be registering sometime in the next couple weeks. I will send the amount for the rest minus (1) registration.

Sounds perfect.....Just add anote if you can stating you have a freebie.

John

If i register for one(myself) and last minute my wife decides she wants to come along, i can just buy another dinner ticket there, right?

are the pink shirts Winterfest shirts or MWC shirts? if they are winterfest shirts, can this be replaced with the normal event shirt?

Nice to see all of your registrations...keep them coming guys. Lots of good stuff to had just for Pre-registering.

Ram" Free camping, t-shirts, and a chance at a Go Pro" Rod

you can, however there is a very good chance there will not be a shirt for you, and the possibility of no food at the banquet. not to mention no free camping and no chance at the GoPro

Back