• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

California SMOG HELP???

98XJLongBuild

NAXJA Forum User
I'll tell you the same thing here you were told on Pirate - post your report.

Feel free to redact identifying information. But, as I've said ad infinitum and ad nauseum, even the numbers that pass are instructive as to why you fail overall.

You may redact:
- Name
- Address
- Telephone Number
- e-mail address
- License plate number
- Last six characters of the VIN

(Any of all of these, if present,) but do try to leave the first eleven of the VIN, since that's vehicle configuration information (the last six are the individual serial number, used to identify a particular single vehicle.)

I'll tell you the same thing here you were told on Pirate - post your report.

Feel free to redact identifying information. But, as I've said ad infinitum and ad nauseum, even the numbers that pass are instructive as to why you fail overall.

You may redact:
- Name
- Address
- Telephone Number
- e-mail address
- License plate number
- Last six characters of the VIN

(Any of all of these, if present,) but do try to leave the first eleven of the VIN, since that's vehicle configuration information (the last six are the individual serial number, used to identify a particular single vehicle.)

Once again--it can't be said BETTER than that.

Okay check out the Results page from the test. Help me out. Just thinking about is getting me pissed off again

Back