• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaders?

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
Are you a leader? Are you the one that says go here? Try to follow me? Dare to tread upon the trail that I have set forth?

This is the place, and you chapter needs you!

We need leader for trails.

We need people to tech rigs.

We need traffic persons.

Post up here and we will get it sorted out.

Thanks
Rev

Let me know how I can help. I don't mind leading or gunning on green.

Also don't mind tech or really any aspect I'm needed for.

I'll be there the entire event.

Big Hank

I don't mind leading Green if BOB isn't going to. Hank can be my Gunner.

I can lead Green again as well...

I think John 'Ramrod' Popp was going to gun for me again...

I can also help in any other faculty if needed. I probably will not be making it there till late Thursday night...

Last edited:
I can lead Green again as well...

I think John 'Ramrod' Popp was going to gun for me again...

I can also help in any other faculty if needed. I probably will not be making it there till late Thursday night...

You sure John shouldn't lead? We know you get stuck a lot! :D

You sure John shouldn't lead? We know you get stuck a lot! :D

Hey Aaron, last year I had an 8.8 with LSD, no issues... But you wouldn't know that cause yours is still sitting in storage... And I also remember Bob F'n Loose wasn't able to move me in the tug of war...

Plus, I have the long-arms and the killer 33s this year, you will still not have your 8.8...

Hey Aaron, last year I had an 8.8 with LSD, no issues... But you wouldn't know that cause yours is still sitting in storage... And I also remember Bob F'n Loose wasn't able to move me in the tug of war...

Plus, I have the long-arms and the killer 33s this year, you will still not have your 8.8...

Well played sir!:thumbup:

As Austin stated I am in to Gun green with his group.

Ram" Plenty of time to play on orange and red after group rides" Rod

Just requested vacation from the boss, can do either Tech and/or gunner on green or orange

Things might change as we get closer to the event because of work, I will post up asap if I am not going to make it. Nature of the job but I would like to help if I am going to be there.

I can help with tech. again. And I'll tail gun on Rev's run if you need me too.

GYM.

I talked with BOB today, unfortunately he can't make WF this year. I'd be glad to lead a green group.

Ill backup Gun for green, tech, and pretty much anything else needed. If I knew my way around a little better I'd lead. Should be there Thursday (hopefully afternoon) if all goes as planned. Hell I might even come over Wed night if i get ahead of schedule. Hoping to have sticky meats and my rear all locked up by then.

Big Hank is my Gunner, Rev! :cheers:

Back