• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GF's WK build

dirteexj94

NAXJA Forum User
The girl friend bought a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee and slowly but surely caught the bug. After taking her wheeling and to Toys for tots and Truck Fest she wanted to start modifying her Jeep.

2011-11-02123309.jpg

2011-11-02123245.jpg

2011-11-02120504.jpg

So the mods began. Did a little research and decided on a 3.5" Rock Krawler lift kit and some 265/75R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers

wkstruts.jpg

RKWK35XF_03.jpg

And came up with this.

WK.jpg

WK2.jpg

Come summer time Im going to throw on some wheel spacers and go with 18's and a size up in tires.

More mods to come . . . . .

Last edited:
There is one that same color by me that is on 35's. Quite possibly the sexiest jeep I've seen.

in the last pic are those the new tires? what do you think of them so far? I'm not impressed with the same tires on my truck.

There is one that same color by me that is on 35's. Quite possibly the sexiest jeep I've seen.

in the last pic are those the new tires? what do you think of them so far? I'm not impressed with the same tires on my truck.

Yes, those are the new ones. On road havent had any issues with them. Havent had any time to take it on any trails to see how they perfom off road. She seems to like them though.

That WK on 35's looks sweet. I'd love me a diesel WK, so awesome.

^^^ what he said:lickout:

Agreed -- AfE is far superior.

Back