• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bri&Bub Off-Road's Christmas Party & Raffle

NW99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Some of you may or may not know,
This was much more than just a Christmas Party and Raffle.
Bri & Bub Offroad are involved in a lot more than just wheeling.
One of their professional and personal missions is to raise funds for The Candlelighters Children with Cancer Foundation.
Their lives have been personally touched by childhood cancer, and they have made it their personal mission to help this organization succeed.
Untitled-1.jpg

The primary goal of this event was to raise $1000 for the charity.
Last year, they fell a little short, with less than 20 people in attendance....
This year.... a RECORD turnout, of aprox 80 PEOPLE... the banquet room of Papa's Pizza was near or AT capacity.
We had every spare chair, and every available table shoe-horned in that place, and STILL, at several points thru the night it was standing room only.

(sorry my pics aren't all that great, ...the pics from my camera didnt turn out at all, so these are all I had)
IMG134.jpg

Early estimates were that Ryan and Dana hit their goal. They were completely overwhelmed at times, with a line nearly out the door of people wanting to buy raffle tickets.
Speaking of which, the prize pile was decent. With another great offering courtesy of 4Wheel Parts, Double Black Diamond, Team Trophy Challenge, and more!
IMG133.jpg

It was great to see everyone having a good time and enjoying each other's company.
I met some great people, and look forward to working with Ryan and Dana in the future. Thank you to all that showed up. If you weren't there, you missed a good time.
Big Thanks to Papa's Pizza, who donated 50 PERCENT of ALL the food & Drink that was purchased that night by the whole party to Candlelighters.
All-in-all the night was a huge success. I am extremely proud to have been apart of this and very glad I was able to donate my time and services to them and their cause.

another big thanks to josh and everyone that showed up. between the donations taken in at events and the christmas party we were able to make a considerable donation to candlelighters thanks again everyone.
487062_500054010029500_1846363039_n.jpg

Back