• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ouch.....

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
RE track bar bracket. guess it doesnt like heepspeed.

8229827185_4a6ed9e439_b.jpg

Looks like the bottom bolts rattled out too. I'd burn the entire bracket on (in fact the only reason I haven't done that to mine is because I may change designs in the nearish future).

Mine did the same thing, like three months after install.

RE stepped up and replaced the bracket, I added the brace I should have originally, no problem since. Five years or so.

Robert

x421, wheres your brace?
Think about what kinds of action a 4link + panhard see's under heepspeed conditions, then explain to your frame why you didnt install a brace! Those unibody rails probably spread a 1/4" under harsh conditions.

Furthermore, if you dont have a trackbar brace yet, I hope you HAVE re-inforced your unibody allready, or else cracks are all up in yo future...

Damn, guess I should look into the brace too. Especially since I just took out the RE track bar and replaced it with tubes and heims.

My Rusty's (from like 2004) did that after a few years. I sent it back to him because he said that he would replace it. He said that it broke like that because the bolts were loose, so he wouldn't warranty it. He wouldn't ship it back until I paid for it. Finally I got it back and just welded it back together myself and added some braces.

My Rusty's (from like 2004) did that after a few years. I sent it back to him because he said that he would replace it. He said that it broke like that because the bolts were loose, so he wouldn't warranty it. He wouldn't ship it back until I paid for it. Finally I got it back and just welded it back together myself and added some braces.

Lol. Good old Rustys.

Back