• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bri&Bub Off-Road's Christmas Party&Raffle

NW99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Bri&Bub Off-Road are going to be having their annual pizza party and raffle, Monday, December 3, 2012 - 7pm. This is their last big push off the year to raise money for Candle Lighters. If you're not familiar, Candle Lighters is a charity that provides support, education, advocacy and hope to all children and their families affected by childhood cancer in Oregon and SW Washington. Ryan and his family have had their family touched by this, so this is a very personal mission for them.

For the raffle so far they have a Smittybilt xrc8 winch, a Smittybilt bumper, Smittybilt winch accessory kit, a Smittybilt snatch block, a Riddler differential cover, socket set, snatch block, receiver mount shackle and much much more. Tickets are only 2 each and we already have over $1000 worth of prizes available so get your tickets anytime between now all the way up until the event. You do not need to be present to win.

Monday, December 3, 2012 - 7pm

Papa's Pizza Gresham
16321 SE Stark St, Portland, Oregon 97233

They have a facebook page set up with all the other details,
And a printable flyer that will help with the cause:
http://www.facebook.com/events/277821478989347/

I'll be the MC for the event, and may be playing some music as well while people arrive and socialize.
I hope to see you all there.

Was a great showing, and a record turnout.
Thank you very much to those who came out to be apart of this.
Ryan and Dana were overwhelmed by how much people cared, and wanted to show their support. I am very proud to have been able to donate my time and services to them and their cause, and am very much looking forward to working with them in the future.

Back