• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where can I find lower rear quarter panel for a 2 door?

Rattle Trap

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1993 2 door Cherokee Sport. The driver's side lower rear quarter panel is very rusted (actually it is almost gone). This seems to be a common problem area with Cherokees. I have tried all the popular after market parts suppliers and have not been able to find one. They are availabe for the 4 door but not the 2 door. All I have been able to find for the 2 door is the entire rear quarter panel which I do not need since the only section I need to replace is the lower part behind the rear wheel. Any advice would be much appreciated.

If you are OK with sheet metal you could try and make the patch piece yourself, or the easier route is getting the entire panel and cutting out what you need and having the rest as scrap or spare... or you could cut and fold it to get rid of that area all together?

Back