• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Octoberfest

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
u9yquzyb.jpg

yzujaga3.jpg

uge9yby3.jpg

7uty6uva.jpg

yhybesy6.jpg

ugu9udyr.jpg

Dustin and Eric almost died we're drunk now. Michael sorry for making you camp alone. End of story

Me thinks me didn't miss much.

You missed a lot.

ugy8ujed.jpg

y5yvebe6.jpg

ynuhebaq.jpg

y3a6u6a7.jpg

be6u9eny.jpg

The wheeling there is awesome. Very tight and technical. Plus all the trails are real close to camp so we didn't have to spend any time driving from trail to trail or back to camp.

Friday night we played wizard sticks.

Saturday after wheeling it was pouring rain and Branden offered to let us crash at his house. Once we got there Brandens friend Rich tried to kill us. We managed to survive the night, but Dustin nearly died.

ehy3ujap.jpg

u6u9ymus.jpg

emuhu6a4.jpg

Thanks again Branden for good time and a dry place to sleep.

It was a fun trip, my jeep broke as usual. Branden and Rich kept throwing boose at us by the end of the night 4 fifths, 20 airplane shots and 10 beers later we all died

I had a good time. It was good to get the jeep out again and wheel with you south end guys. I didnt get any pics....no TORX report?

I had a great time. Branden thanks for the hospitality. Hopefully I can repay the favor one day and try to Blackout the north end crowd.

Haha you guys are welcome any time!

Wheelin was wet but fun! I dont think torx will do a report cuz he probly doesnt want to remember the trip... Lol how about some more svedka dustin?

Back