• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I wanna join the NWC of NAXJA

Yeah Im sure :) anyways I just picked up my first cherokee last night, but i know a decent amount about them and cars in general. Im good friends with Member "Shorty" on here and I would like to get into some fire road day trips (nothing serious i have payments on this thing) and willing to lend a hand turning a wrench. Feel free to hit me up anytime.

Rusty

the enlarged avatar btw.

Exterior.jpg

Go get your TSF pass and come out this weekend. there are a few outing this weekend in N Oregon and S Washington you can drive around anything you want, at TSF. I took my stock jeep out at the first of the year and had fun. had no issues did drive around a few arias but just got me to the top where i could watch everyone else attempted the clime.
To check out the trips coming up go to Staging aria
NorthWest Chapter Staging Area

yup lol even tho i just bought mine i was thinking of trading it in on that one just because i have been to lazy to order a lift and put it on .. lol
looks like i better order that lift today :laugh:

There are some of us still up in the northend, we just sit back and watch and only post when needed. :eyes: we do runs up to walker about once a month, if you don't wanna get crazy with your rig yet your always welcome to ride along

Back