• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Starting Problem?

YZRacer408

NAXJA Forum User
Heres what happened. I have a 2000 xj stock just got it a couple weeks ago last night i was wheeling up a local mountain with some buddies and on the way down i stopped shut the engine off to wait up for my buddies then when i went to start it back up it just kept turning over. The starter turned really strong has a brandnew optima red top. After a couple tries i popped the hood to check thing out might i add the all the gauges read right where they we suppose to be no overheating or anything to that nature. So popped the hood didn't find anything tried to start it again 2 min later and it started right up with no hesitation, today it started right up no problem. I would like to know what caused that so i could prevent that from ever happening again cant afford to break down when im in the middle of no where. Any advice would be much appreciated thanks.

Back