• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Green Bay area M&G?

XJosh95

NAXJA Forum User
There's some folks running around that I haven't met before and plenty who I have. I've started handing out business cards to try and let others in on the secret and I'm having a 25% success rate so far. A new dude actually posted up in the MWC section of Facebook and I think it's about time we try and get some new faces seen.

So I'd like to open up discussion for where and when people would like to meet up in the N.E.W. area. Of course, bar & grill type venues are likely preferred, but we're all easy going enough.

I ordered mine from VistaPrint. $10/250 + free shipping. All this if you make your card with the simplest stuff and add no options. It's still a nice card though.

IMG-20121017-00030.jpg

Now back on topic...or lack thereof.

I'd be down for a meet-up. prefer weekends

You know I'm down for that Josh. I could bring the gf and have you tell her she's nuts for putting up with me.

Uggh.... I always have to drive forever to get to these things.... ;-)

Weekends are best....

Here is kindof a meet and greet. October 27th I will be in the Brillion Wisconsin area doing some wheeling. Anyone is more than welcome to come and meet some new people, wheel, or just hang out and watch the carnage happen. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Kim, drop me a msg, I don't think I have anything going that weekend and hopefully the heep will be fixed, othwerwise ill just hang...

Still interested in this g.b. m&g too...

A Brillion trip would be sweet. My Indiana tags expired and as you all know I'm sans tow equipment...So I'm not exactly sure what I would do.

Sean, with this group, it's pretty interchangeable.

Here is kindof a meet and greet. October 27th I will be in the Brillion Wisconsin area doing some wheeling. Anyone is more than welcome to come and meet some new people, wheel, or just hang out and watch the carnage happen. If anyone is interested, let me know.

I read about that on the WI4X4 Forum.
Feel free to correct the impression I got. Sounded like it's a local Club's event (an obstacle course/race I believe).

If that's the case, it would be pretty gosh to crash their event.

I cant speak for Kim, but I have been to the spot in Brillion and from how nice the guys there were I dont think they would mind a few guys/jeeps. But IF there was interest in going it would be as simple as a phone call or email to ask.
When I was there last time people were coming and going all day.

I read about that on the WI4X4 Forum.
Feel free to correct the impression I got. Sounded like it's a local Club's event (an obstacle course/race I believe).

If that's the case, it would be pretty gosh to crash their event.

Ron this is not just for the "local club", this is for everyone to get together and see eachother again and meet some new people. If you want to enter the course, you are more than welcome to, you know how to pass a tech inspection. :D
Otherwise there is the entire property to run around on and have fun.
There is quite a few different clubs that will be there. As far as I know there is going to be a few people attending from:

Fox Valley Jeepers
Fox Valley Off Roaders
Wi4x4.com
naxja.org
Brewcitycrawlers.com

I am sure there are others that I am not thinking of.

Ron this is not just for the "local club", this is for everyone to get together and see eachother again and meet some new people. If you want to enter the course, you are more than welcome to, you know how to pass a tech inspection. :D
Otherwise there is the entire property to run around on and have fun.
There is quite a few different clubs that will be there. As far as I know there is going to be a few people attending from:

Fox Valley Jeepers
Fox Valley Off Roaders
Wi4x4.com
naxja.org
Brewcitycrawlers.com

I am sure there are others that I am not thinking of.

Oh, I guess I got the wrong impression from the WI4X4 posting of the event. I'll put it down on the calendar and see if I can get over there. Be nice to see some folks again :)

-Ron

This is looking to be a great time on Saturday! I think there is going to be a great turnout with lots of different rigs there. With the bounty hills set up I think there might be a rollover or two. :D Obstacle course is set and ready to go. There is a portable shitter there and we plan on having a fire after the wheeling is done. Come and join the fun!!

Kim, When is this Brillion event? and Do you have an address?

Anyone else plan on making it?

The event is this Saturday October 27th. Please be there around 11:30am to prep and get ready for a drivers meeting. I will get you an address at some point this morning. This is looking to be alot of fun with a great turnout so far. I don't know if anyone else from NAXJA is going to be there.

What if you don't plan on running the obstacle course, but are more interesting in hanging out and doing other wheeling?

Sorry I should of mentioned that. There is open wheeling after the course is done. Possibly during the course run but that will be up to the guys running the drivers meeting. Come on out and have some fun Ron. :D

I am in the process of getting an address for where it is located.

Back