• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

reamer ?

I don't want to take the knuckles in anywhere , jeep is in the air with wheels off just waiting for the parts and for me to get a reamer to throw everything on . I just wanted to save 90$ on buying one for a one time job , but I guess it will be nice to have one for when I want to go over the knuckle .

I have one I would have loaned you but, I'm way down in California right now. I will be back Monday or Tuesday of next week.
Unsure if it a 1 1/2 per foot, but it's what I used to ream my pitman arm for a one ton Chevy tie rod end. I'm pretty sure it's a 7 degree reamer.

I have one I would have loaned you but, I'm way down in California right now. I will be back Monday or Tuesday of next week.
Unsure if it a 1 1/2 per foot, but it's what I used to ream my pitman arm for a one ton Chevy tie rod end. I'm pretty sure it's a 7 degree reamer.

That would be awesome crazy. My parts don't arrive until this Friday so that would be great . Thanks , you just saved me 90$ .

I have all my OE flares off my 99, and the brackets still Dave....
You want em?

MAKE SURE YOU USE PLEANTY OF OIL!!!!!
That's what I thought, I would only use it once, as it turns out I was wrong. That's why you need to make sure you use plenty of oil, I will need to use it for my Jeepster knuckels and I want to get it back relatively sharp. So you can use it if you promis to do this simple task.

Thanks Jason

I have a brand new jug of cutting oil and will have my wife/ helper pour a contact stream while I ream slowly . I'm not that guy that uses high speed drill on this type of thing . Thanks again for letting me use it . If you wanted to come over and watch ill buy pizza and beer .

I would be more than happy to pick that part up for you .

Oh come on Josh, I gave Dave the only one he needs to replace the one that's missing. I've had it hanging in my garage annoying me for a month. Don't make me throw it away after searching to find it. ;-)

Pssss mine's better anyway, it came from the rust free state of Arizona.

I have all my OE flares off my 99, and the brackets still Dave....
You want em?

Thanks for the offer, but I just need the one. But looks like BPB needs a set. I can pick them up from you and take them with me to TSF on the 27th I Ben wants.

Back