• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A special thanks to............

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
Israel for having the shirts done and taking a short evening trip to bring the shirts to the event. as well as setting up the trails and everything up to the event.

Sandysteve and smokincamel for helping with the cooking duties, and dennis for use of his grill as well.

Gorillaxj and ATR for helping with tech inspections, as well as beating on my starter the last day so my junk would start :D

And a big thanks to all the vendors that support NAXJA and let us see some of their great products at the FF.

Thanks for putting it all together guys! It was a ton of fun. will definatly make it an every year thing!

Everyone who worked to make this event happen deserves a big thanks.

In addition to the list above, we can't forget to mention Derek for keeping everyone entertained the entire week.

A big thanks to Derek and Israel for their work in putting the event together.... Thank you to those that stepped up to lead the trails and to any others that I have forgotten...
For those that didn't make this years event; I hope to see you there next year.

Charles

Back