• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This years Fall Fling

CharlesS

NAXJA Forum User

MJR and I are having a great time.....
The weather has been quite warm during the day and cool at night.
Here are some pictures from the event; there will be more to come.

Charles

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

http://www.fototime.com/inv/121BA1240242EC5

Last edited:
What was the trail like? We're doing that trail in 2 weeks, very excited, has any of you guys done rose garden hill this year? I'd like to do it first then go to the top of the world look out and head out via TotW

I have never done RGH. Top of the world was fine. Maybe torn up a little more than usual. I forget how long and bumpy it is. Problebly won't run it again for many years. View is spectacular.

Had a great time! We made it back to Kansas in one piece. I bit of snow coming through Denver otherwise a good drive. When I get a chance,
Charles I will post some of my pics . Thanks for all your help getting my father's wrangler back together.

dave

What was the trail like? We're doing that trail in 2 weeks, very excited, has any of you guys done rose garden hill this year? I'd like to do it first then go to the top of the world look out and head out via TotW

I lead RGH in June for our Grand Cherokee event and it is challenging for two lockers an 33's. One ZJ on 35's open/open made it up with good spotting /line placement and he had ~6" long arm lift.

It is a fun climb and I tied in the shortcut on the Kokapelli bike trail to ToW, but a couple of rigs were having issues so we skipped it and headed out.

Had a great time! We made it back to Kansas in one piece. I bit of snow coming through Denver otherwise a good drive. When I get a chance,
Charles I will post some of my pics . Thanks for all your help getting my father's wrangler back together.

dave

You are welcome...
Always try to lend a hand when I can....

Charles

Back