• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

weekend challenge

GRIMUS99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Post up you plans for this weekend and pics of the aftermath, the one with the most interesting or extravagant weekend will win a brand new car......ok ok maybe just a shirt but still you will win haha. This does not have to be xj related however it is a plus.

I will review this thread come monday and announce the winner that evening or tuesday morning. Thanks for participating and have fun

I'm heading to the soccer fields, then bmx track, then dance studio, then baseball on Saturday.
Sunday I will be hunting a Doe with a bow and arrow.(at least getting a nice 15 mile hike in)
Not very exciting.
In between all of this , I will be working on the XJ in my garage and getting filthy drunk.

Saturday am Going to the grand opening of Red Robin for a free lunch, and then I'm going to the pumpkin patch with the kids both in the XJ.

Saturday afternoon I'm washing the XJ for the Fast specialty's No Roads Required jeep show tomorrow.

Sunday head to breakfast with my family and some club members at Fatty Patty's. Then off to the jeep show.

Sunday afternoon hopefully win some raffle prizes. Then off to a family picnic in the XJ of course :).

Not interesting for everybody but a normal weekend of the Wells family

Nothing very exciting here either, the XJ spent the whole weekend in the parking lot at the campground in HB. The only aftermath I have is all the dust on the windshield from being parked all weekend.

Finally took my XJ offroad for some light trail riding for the first real time.

WP_001126.jpg

WP_001131.jpg

Ended up breaking in my recovery gear and spending some quality time at a carwash.

ok I suck at picking winners, so I will be sending a few of yall some swag.

Mako congrats on the Doe to bad you were not closer I would love some venison. Guys around here want to much money for leftovers haha.

Jeepnut1 great pics and good looking rig, glad you got out in the trails and exp life as a jeeper.

icemans even tho you didnt post pics it sounded like you spent some quality time with the family so how could I ever say you are a loser.

Thanks to all that played and watch out for future contest for swag and other larger prizes

Do it again this weekend Jason, the MWC is doing their Redbird trail clean up. We should be able to get some trashy pics, and I know that's how you like them. :D

wow. way cool of you Jason. i was hoping for a little more involvement with pics and such. allways like to see others have fun. i was stuck at home cleaning the yard. didnt think that was picture worthy. especially since it didnt make the yard look that much cleaner.
good times..... keep them coming.

Okay you asked for it. This is the family at the pumpkin patch.

ResizedImage_1349745544098.jpg

This is my 2 year old son Blake with his first pumpkin he has been able to carry.

ResizedImage_1349745600989.jpg

This is Blake, Kylin (my 3 year old daughter,) and myself. Headed out to get pumpkins at the great Pomeroy Farm near Yacolt, WA.

ResizedImage_1349745578686.jpg

This is our XJ with the pumpkins on the hood at home. I'm not the photo taker my wife is. So we didn't take any photos at the show cause the wife and kids left early for naps.

2012-10-08_18-19-28_772.jpg

It was a great weekend with the family especially since i haven't seen them much since June due to work. Glad to be home and spending time with my lovely family.

Jason, come back out here for a weekend and we'll go raid mako's freezer he ain't that far :D or maybe we could talk him into coming up here to the beach and going to Naja's :D

Looks like I missed this one, but just for the halibut...I'm going on the barstow poker run this saturday. I will have the go pro on my handlebars, so i'll posts some pics for fun.

Back